What will you ask in common?
Take a look at the ones we prepared for you.
1. Should I use 304 or 316 stainless steel for this application?
There are a number of factors which will influence this decision such as any possible chemicals in the system (including concentration levels), the location of the pipework and the temperature at which the system will be operating. We strongly suggest that you contact the team at TBI for technical assistance in this area.
2. Are silicone rubber seals suitable for drinking water supply system in Hong Kong?
Yes, it is a suitable sealing material for potable water in HK. For other applications, it will largely be influenced by any chemicals that will be present in the system and the temperature the liquid will be running at. You can view chemical compatibility charts for the different seals types. Also contacting us for technical assistance is strongly recommended.
3. What is the chemical compatibility for carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel with … chemical?
Click here to view the chemical compatibility chart for the TBI product.
4. How much does the grooving and cutting equipment cost?
Contact us to discuss your exact equipment/ tooling requirements. TBI also has equipment available for hire.
5. How does the cost of TBI stainless steel double seals press fit piping system compare with conventionally welded copper systems?
The materials are likely to be more expensive but with TBI stainless steel double seals press fit piping system the overall installed cost offers savings of up to 30% on a project.
6. What time savings can I expect when using TBI stainless steel double seals press fit piping system?
TBI stainless steel double seals press fit piping system is rated up to 5 times faster to install than conventional welded copper pipe systems.
7.What size range?
TBI, being a metric outside diameter pipe system, is available in sizes from 15mm up to 108mm.
8. What is the pressure rating of the TBI stainless steel double seals press fit piping system?
To comply with quality standards the TBI stainless steel double seals press fit piping system is rated to PN16 (16 Bar/232 PSI)) but on approved applications can be rated up PN40 (40 Bar/580 PSI). Please contact our technical department to discuss this further.